I’m trying to learn how to draw nice. I’ll get there!
If y’all know about some cool fashion sites or some place, please tell me! I don’t know a lot about fashion. Otherwise I’ll just stick to creepily staring at people until I memorize what they look like.
- victoranimation likes this
- demarko likes this
- boysbeambitious said: my faves are on my pinterest: pinterest.com/hurrafo…
- bmeaker reblogged this from milkbarista
- westond said: NeedSupply.com is always interesting to look at, really nice and clean photography
- heroesofdigitalrock reblogged this from hassavocado
- waltereliab likes this
- neo-rama likes this
- hassavocado reblogged this from milkbarista
- fraserbrown likes this
- chipmnk said: We already talked about The Sartorialist. Selectism is chill too. Hmm, I guess there’s always lookbook.nu? It’s an awful site but works out for what you’re looking for.
- otherpeoplescoolshit reblogged this from milkbarista
- mattmarblo likes this
- chipmnk likes this
- tschrempvideo likes this
- alltheweirdkidsupfront likes this
- milkbarista posted this