Sports manga are super awesome. The whole point is to distill the fun parts of sports games, cut out all the boring crap like obeying the rules of physics, and using inventive and interesting comics storytelling techniques to show exciting action. You don’t have to be a sports fan, you don’t…
I’m convinced! I should get on some of these!
- conversationparade likes this
- mendelpalace likes this
- carlota-white reblogged this from laurark
- foeyay likes this
- stuffingprize likes this
- hareteeth said: Thanks Laura! I’m reading Crimson Hero atm and wow! I like how she’s so atypical for a “manga girl” and how dedicated she is to her sport. I usually dismiss sports comics as the “boring stuff”, so thanks for your reviews!
- brightredlemons likes this
- 00halle likes this
- hassavocado reblogged this from laurark and added:
- laurark posted this